Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My First Guitar

Before Christmas I was learning how to play the guitar with Wendy and the rest of the SAD group (you know who you are - you SAD people). Then I thought to myself...what a wonderful world...no forget that...what I really thought was - I needed a guitar so I could practice at home and so there would be enough guitars for everyone.

So I was looking through a catalogue to see what I could get for Christmas for my Nan and I saw it...the guitar I wanted. But it was sold out. I was really disappointed.

Christmas came and still no guitar.

A couple of days after Christmas a big box came. I thought to myself: Whats that? My mum opened it and there was another triangular box inside, then I knew what it was. She surprised me with a new, even better guitar than I had seen in the catalogue. Then I started practising.

I can play the chords A, D & E but I still need to practice changing chords and strumming. The SAD group is practicing as well. The only funny problem I have when I play is that my dog is afraid of the guitar and he runs off and hides. Maybe I need to practice some more...or is it just the sound and not my playing? I think its the sound. What do you think?

Comments:
wooooooooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?