Friday, January 05, 2007

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Today I went to Canary Wharf to keep my New Year's Resolution, to give blood. But there was a little problem - there was supposed to be a group of us but everyone couldn't, even me and I was there. Thomas could have given blood but he was too young (not 17 yet) and Roz and myself weren't able to do it because they don't allow ill people even when they are the right age.

So the 26th is going to be Part 2. All welcome to give blood if you're 17 or over and healthy (sorry Thomas). Its at Canary Wharf until 4pm on the 26th of January 2007. Why don't you make a difference and come and save a life!

The National Blood Service

Comments:
Hey Craig...welcome back to Blogger World, hope to see you here more often and also hope to see you on the 26th!
 
Don't


just don't
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?