Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Finally finished Chickenfeed

On the 17th of November I got the book out of Tower Hamlets College library. I was a bit nervous because I thought I couldn't read long books. Then someone introduced me to Quick Reads and I chose Chicken feed because I read the blurb at the back of the book and I found it more interesting than the rest. I started to read a book beause I wanted to learn more.

Chicken feed was the NO.1 bestseller from Minette Walters. It is based on a true story of the' chicken farm murder', which took place at Blackness, Crowborough, East Sussex in December 1924.

I read ChickenFeed with Roz, we took turns reading and I read some in my own time. I liked working on the book because some of the book was mysterious. We didn't know what was going to happen next. We tried to work out what was going to happen and 'whodunnit'.
We finished the book on 16th of January. It was a good book' if you would like to read it you can borrow it from club.


Now we are starting on a new book, The Grey Man.

Thanks Roz

Comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!The first book of many to come. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens in The Grey Man.

Are you looking forward to Egypt and visiting the pyramids...its going to be fun.
 
That is fantastic Craig - well done. I'm looking forward to hearing about the grey man. It is good but not as good as the blue man :o)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?